lørdag 7. august 2010

I'm back in the Golgul temple

Since there are many people from other countrys too~ i will start write in english.
Last tuesday I arrived at the temple and my first days here felt like weekes. Standing up in the morning at 4 o'clock and going to bed around 11 o'clock.
I hoped that we wouldnt have to hard training this week but I was wrong from my first day in the temple we had really hard training so my body is aching allover.
I will try to write as often as possible but since i have quite busy schedule in the temple it will some times go some days between. Hope every one likes my blogg and if any question send me an email or something you want me to write more about please tell me.

my buddhist name is mouchoung and it means martial art spirit.

email adress: sveini1982@hotmail.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar